DDGA Memberships are available all year long and are valid from the day you purchase the membership until December 31st of the same year. If membership is purchased after October 1st it is valid until December 31st of the following year.
JOIN RIGHT NOW AND YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS GOOD UNTIL THE END OF 2017!!
DDGA Member Benefits:
- DDGA stamped disc (Up to $15 value. Not available to members who choose the "Economic" membership option.)
- DDGA membership card with your own lifetime DDGA number (for new members)
- Automatic invite to the End of Year DDGA membership party (~$20)
- $1 off all weekly league play
- $3 off all DDGA tournaments
- $5 off PDGA membership (ask Ken Harbaugh for the coupon code)
- $2 off all club discs (when available)
- Voting rights at monthly membership meetings
- The right to purchase an exclusive DDGA bag tag and join in the bag tag competition
- Your name on the DDGA website Membership page.
- Membership in the exclusive DDGA Meeting Discusion Facebook Group
NEW FOR 2017 - Economical Memberships!
Economical Memberships are only $10 and include all the benefits above EXCEPT FOR the membership disc. This means you get all the benefits of membership without the added cost of a disc you may not want/need.
Let's take a look at this win-win deal. Regular memberships automatically get a $15 disc (not available to members who choose the "Economical" membership option) and a $20 party, so you have already made a $15 profit. Then, if you play once a week and hit 5 tournaments from Apr-Oct that's another $71 you saved. You just earned more than $100 for your $20 investment! And your membership money goes towards new baskets, more courses, and other disc golf promotions to help us fulfill our bylaws and promote the sport we all play and love--DISC GOLF!!
Non-members are only eligible for 50% of all weekly league ace funds. B.I.D. Series tournaments are separate and not included. Anyone who gets an Ace in a BID wins the entire Ace.
SIGN UP TODAY!!
TO SIGN UP ONLINE: Fill out the form below. Your information will be sent to Ken Harbaugh, Membership Coordinator. You will also need to use the PayPal button below to pay your annual dues (Note: There is a $3 PayPal fee added to all memberships).
Thank You and Welcome to the DDGA!
TO SIGN UP IN PERSON: Locate any club officer at any League night, BID tourney, or PDGA event and we will gladly sign you up. If you'd like to fill out a membership form beforehand and save some time please do.
For any membership questions please email our DDGA Membership Coordinator, Ken Harbaugh, at firstname.lastname@example.org