Look what your $20 investment can do for you:
1. A free DDGA stamped disc (up to $15 value)
2. A DDGA membership card with your own lifetime DDGA number (for new members)
3. A Customize Mini Disc (up to $5 value)
4. An automatic invite to the free End of Year DDGA membership party ($20)
5. $1 off all weekly league play
6. $2 off all course challenge tournaments
7. Voting rights at monthly membership meetings
8. The right to purchase an exclusive DDGA bag tag and join in the bag tag competition
9. Your name on the DDGA website on the Membership page.
10. $2 off all club discs (when available)
Let's take a look at this win-win deal. If you join you automatically get a $15 disc, and a $20 party ($35 worth), so you have already made a $15 profit. Then, if you play once a week and hit 5 tournaments from Apr-Oct that's another $66 you saved. And an awesome DDGA stamped Mini Disc! The way I see it is you just earned more than $100 for your $20 investment. And, your membership money goes towards new baskets, more courses and other disc golf promotions to help us fulfill our bylaws and by promoting the sport we all play and love--DISC GOLF.
Without a club membership you are only eligible for 50% of all weekly league ace funds. If no one hits it, 1/2 of it rolls over to the next BID and the other 1/2 is won from a CTP throw off. B.I.D. Series tournaments are separate and not included. Anyone who gets an Ace in a BID wins the entire Ace.
To purchase or renew your membership in person, locate a club officer at any League night, BID tourney, or PDGA event and we will gladly sign you up. If you'd like to fill out a membership form beforehand and save some time please do.
For any membership questions please email our DDGA Membership Coordinator, Rachel at Discjunky0042@yahoo.com.
To sign up online use the PayPal button below. Note: There is a $3 PayPal fee added to the $20 membership fee. Please send an email to Rachel if you do sign up online with all your information. Thank You.